You should know how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face id before you’re stuck with any emergency. Keeping an iPhone must be cool, but it’s not that easy to have it as it has many complications with it. Using a dedicated tool, Such as AnyUnlock-iPhone password Unlocker can be helpful to unlock your iPhone. Other than that, there are also several ways to unlock iPhone.
METHODS OF HOW TO UNLOCK IPHONE WITHOUT USING PASSCODE OR FACE ID
1-ERASE IPHONE ON THE LOCK SCREEN
If you don’t have a computer at your home or have forgotten your passcode, then erasing the iPhone is the easiest way to unlock the iPhone. Before starting the process 2 things you should keep in your mind, should log in to your Apple ID and remember the password and also update your iPhone to IOS 15.2 and later.
- Enter the passcode several times until your iPhone is on security lockdown.
- The next thing you will see on your screen is an option to erase the iPhone at the right bottom corner.
- Tap on it, and enter your Apple ID password to continue. This will erase all data on your iPhone including the screen lock.
- Once you have done this step, now you can set up your iPhone as span-new.
2- UNLOCK IPHONE WITHOUT FACE ID BY 4uKey
If the above-mentioned method does not work there is another way to unlock your iPhone without a passcode or face id after restarting your device using Tenoshare4uKey is a solution to your problem. All you need is to get access to your Apple ID and Passcode. Getting access to it by using the following method.
- Download the 4uKey app and click on start, it will unlock the iPhone’s screen.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using the lightning-fast cable. Once your phone has been detected, click on Next.
- Download the appropriate firmware package. Click Download.
- After that, you can begin to remove the screen lock or Face ID.
- It might take some time, but after the process is done you can unlock your iPhone without Face ID and the same for all other iPhones and iPads.
3- How to unlock iPhone without passcode or Face ID using TikTok
Before heading towards the next method there are several people who believe that erasing your iPhone on the lock screen is not the only thing you need because eventually, the iPhone button could stop working from time to time. Unlocking your iPhone can also be done by these instructions.
- Swipe down on your control panel while covering your camera Face ID.
- Turn off your wifi and turn on your Airplane mode.
- Enter into your calculator, and type in a decimal place.
- Turn your phone to enter a scientific mode, press “IN”, and press “Rand”.
- And your device is good to go.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO UNLOCK IPHONE WITHOUT PASSCODE OR FACE ID?
It can happen in many circumstances, let’s say, if you have forgotten your passcode, or any naughty child around you accidentally locked your phone, or you have entered your passcode too often, so what would you do then?
In that case, if you have learned properly, how to unlock your iPhone without a passcode or face id, you will be able to deal with this situation easily. So it’s better to learn them before facing these issues. Let’s dive in, to teach you proper guidelines.
TIP TO UNLOCK IPHONE WITHOUT LOSING DATA
Be aware, that using these methods will factory reset your phone, but you can recover your data easily by signing into iCloud with your Apple ID and password. That’s why it’s important to back up your data to iCloud regularly.
How to unlock an iPhone without a passcode or Face ID might be frustrating for you. However, to achieve your goal, have little patience and follow the above three mentioned methods to make it a real deal. Or just download Tenoshare4uKey to unlock your iPhone in an effortless way. I hope this has helped you out.
ALSO READ: How to Play Pokémon on iPhone?